Post-master Maritime Economics and Logistics
The MSc in Maritime Economics and Logistics (MEL) aims at fast-tracking promising young professionals into tomorrow's leaders in business and government.
Why study this programme?
The programme prepares experts with modern economic and management tools for efficient decision-making, providing them at the same time with methods; concepts; and theories to enable them to understand and analyse, in a holistic and multidisciplinary way, the complexities of global maritime supply chains.
75% of MEL students secure prestigious employment contracts in less than three months after graduation. A number of students even receive job offers before they graduate.
- Programme name
- Maritime Economics and Logistics
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2019-2020)
- €26.300 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €26.300 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €26.300 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)