Do you need to learn Japanese for your future career? Are you going to study in Japan or doing an internship? Or would you simply like to make yourself understood during your next trip?
The Language & Training Centre (LTC) will help you get there! Please take a look at our full range of Japanese for participants with an academic background (hbo/university):
Once a year, the LTC offers a double level (batch) course Japanese for absolute beginners. During this course you will learn the basics of the Japanese language, with emphasis on speaking and listening skills in an everyday context. A great advantage is that you can automatically flow from beginners 1 to beginners 2 without having to take an exam in between the two levels.Two course levels will have been covered by the end of this course.
- With final examination and certificate.
- More information about Japanese beginners 1 + 2 can be found in our factsheet.
- At this moment you can't register for the Japanese beginner 1+2 course. We will be offering a course in January 2019. If you wish to receive a reminder when registration is possible, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a student or employee of Erasmus University you are able to purchase a one-year licence for the online program of Rosetta Stone, via which you can independently learn the Japanese language. Online learning either could be used to start from scratch or for keeping your language skills up-to-date. Please note that it does require discipline and persistence. In Rosetta Stone you may find exercises for all language skills, such as speaking, listening, reading and writing. Licences can be bought throughout the year.
- There is no final exam and you won’t receive a certificate.
- More information about the online course Japanese (and the complete offer of Rosetta Stone) can be found in our factsheet: online language course.