|Important details - Cultural Agreements|
- You are in the last year of your bachelor or master studies or you are a PhD student at Erasmus University;
- You have the Dutch nationality or you receive Dutch student finance;
- You are not over 35 years of age at the start of your study programme, except for PhD students;
- You can, in principle, receive the scholarship only twice;
- The scholarship cannot be used for internships;
- The scholarship won't be issued to students with an Erasmus+ scholarship.
Please note: additional or slightly different requirements may be applicable to the country of your interest. Countries you can choose to go to are:
- Czech Republic;
|Level of study|
- Bachelor (graduate)
- Master (graduate)
|Scholarship / Grant in €||Differs per country of interest.|
|Deadline||View the deadlines per country on the WilWeg.nl website (in Dutch).|
More details & contact
Website: WilWeg.nl - Cultural Agreements (in Dutch)
Application - Cultural Agreements
Specific information on the application procedure differs per country. Details can be found on the country pages, see WilWeg.nl (in Dutch).
Deadline: differs per country of your interest.
The Netherlands has signed Cultural Agreements with many other countries, which offer grants and scholarships to allow students who are enrolled in a Dutch programme at a Dutch institution to study or do research in that country for a limited period of time. Some countries also offer grants for summer language courses.