- You are a U.S. citizen and don't have a Dutch nationality;
- You should be very well qualified and strongly motivated for one of the graduate courses at Erasmus University Rotterdam;
- You currently still reside in the United States;
- You are not yet enrolled in a programme at Erasmus University;
- You will be enrolled in one of the master programmes* at Erasmus University;
- You meet the specific requirements set by the faculty that offers the master programme that you have applied for. Check the programmes page for more information.
- The grant is not for research master programs or post experience master programs.
*Post-graduate masters are excluded!It's quite difficult to separate the regular master programmes from the post-graduate ones in the programme overview. But there is a way to explore your options, without having to visit each page:
In the master programme overview, each programme's national registration code (croho) is added at the end of the programme title (see the number between brackets).
Only the croho numbers starting with 6 are eligible for the Fulbright grant.
- All faculties (ISS & IHS excluded)
- Post-graduate masters are excluded (see explanation above).
|Level of study|
- Master (post-graduate master excluded)
|Scholarship / Grant in €|
- 11 monthly installments of € 1300.
- International travel will be reimbursed to a maximum of € 900.
- The residence permit will be arranged by and paid for by Erasmus University Rotterdam (approximately € 192).
- Tuition fees are not waived, but differ per program.
|More details & contact|
Website: Fulbright Application (Select > Suzana Rodriguez Award)
Website: EUR master programmes (post-graduate masters not applicable)
Application - Fulbright
Applicants are required to apply separately to Erasmus University independent of their Fulbright application and, if already admitted, to include a letter of affiliation with the Fulbright application. If this is not yet possible, this can be provided at a later date.
See the Fulbright website for special application instructions.
The Fulbright scholarship is granted to U.S.-citizens only and was named after Dr. Suzana Rodrigues, who taught at Erasmus University Rotterdam for many years.