About the LPDP Scholarships
These scholarships are a provided by the Indonesian Endowment Fund LPDP. It provides both PhD and MSc scholarships for Indonesian citizens intending to pursue a PhD or MSc degree at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- You have the Indonesian nationality;
- You graduated from an accredited Indonesian university or an overseas university acknowledged by the Indonesian Higher Education Directorate (DIKTI);
- You have a maximum age of 35.
- Nationalities: Indonesian
- Partcipating faculties: all faculties
- Level of study: Master and PhD
Differs per faculty.and per level (Master of Phd).
- Candidates must apply for a position at the relevant Erasmus School and comply to the school’s specific admission criteria. This can be done before the opening of the call (it is advised to do so since the interview & selection process may also take some time)
- Successful candidates must ask their Erasmus professor for a Letter of Acceptance
- Candidates must comply to LPDPs criteria [link]
- Candidates must submit a scholarship proposal online
Deadline: Twice a year. Check the LPDP website for more info.