The EUR is aware of the difficulties in finding accommodation. We can offer accommodation for roughly 20% of our international students through our collaboration with Student Housing Agency SSH. Most of you will have to find your room another way.
Please see below for all the possibilities to do so:
- Dedicated short stay housing offered by SSH: furnished rooms, exclusively for international students staying in Rotterdam 12 months or less.
- On 1 September 2017 Xior Student Housing will open a brand new Student housing building right next to the campus of the Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Furnished rooms sublet by Dutch exchange students offered on the digital platform of HousingAnywhere.
- Housingplatform for International students; RoomPlaza meets supply & demand of furnished student flats across the Netherlands and offers flats for individuals or entire groups.
- Furnished and unfurnished rooms and apartments on the private market.
- Don’t worry if you end up in Rotterdam without having found a room yet: there are several hostels, with one of which EUR has a special arrangement ensuring it’s affordable.
Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR) does not act as an intermediary between students and Rotterdam accommodation providers. The information on our website is intended to make your search for a room successful. If you feel that certain vital information is missing from this website, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.