Why study Master Media & Creative Industries
Would you like to be on top of the fast paced technological and organizational developments in the media and creative industries? Are you ready to meet the manifold challenges faced by media managers, marketers, and other creative workers? This innovative, international programme provides you with the analytical and creative skills to succeed in one of the most vibrant sectors of today’s global economy.
Five reasons to choose Media & Creative Industries at the EUR
- Using state-of-the-art theory and methods, you will learn to trace, analyse and address key developments and challenges in the media and creative industries.
- You will be part of an international, interactive and small scaled classroom, enabling you to develop a comprehensive, international perspective on the media and creative industries.
- You will receive instruction from an enthusiastic team of specialised lecturers who actively support you and who provide intensive and individual coaching.
- You can join several Honours Projects, while you also have the opportunity to extend your study by going on an exchange.
- The programme's practice-based approach and distinctive focus on the labour market will bring you into contact with a variety of media and creative industry professionals, which will facilitate access to high profile jobs in the media and creative industries.