The study advisors are the point of contact for students in any of the faculty’s programmes. They provide personalised advice and guidance with regard to study-related matters. The study advisors can advise on a variety of matters including:
- study planning, study progress, problems with your study, and study delays;
- transition regulations;
- taking electives at another university;
- binding study advice;
- arrangements in the event of illness or personal problems;
- facilities for students with a functional impairment;
- facilities for student athletes (‘Topsport’);
- continued degree programme.
There are four study advisors at the faculty, Ms C.A. Dubbeldam (LLM), Ms R.K. Erkel (LLM), Ms J.S.P. Westercappel (LLM), and Mr H.C. van Meijgaarden.
They are available during a number of telephone consultation hours and open consultation hours. It is also possible to make an appointment with one of them.
Brief questions can be submitted by email.
Are you reconsidering your study choice? Or do you want help deciding on a master programme? Click here for more information.
Are you a student athlete?
If so, you can register with the Erasmus Elite Sports.Opent extern For questions related to your study (such as study planning), you can contact study advisor Ms R.K. Erkel (LLM), or one of the other study advisors.
Availability study advisors during summer
The study advisors will have limited availability during summer. From July 25th until September 6th 2018 they are available as follows:
Wednesday July 25 to Thursday August 16:
- Telephone consultation: Monday through Thursday from 10.00 – 11.00 and Tuesday and Thursday from 14.00 – 15.00.
- All walk-in hours are cancelled during this period.
- Limited possibility for making appointments. Contact the Student Information Centre ESL to make an appointment.
Monday August 20 to Thursday September 6: Extended summer consultation hours.
- Monday through Thursday walk-in and telephone consultation from 10.00 – 12.00 and 14.00 – 16.00.
- No appointments are possible during this period.
Consultation hours Telephone consultation 010-4081561 Monday through Thursday 10:00 - 11:00 Tuesday and Thursday 14:00 - 15:00 Open consultation Take a seat in the waiting area at the second floor of the Sanders Building (L2) Monday and Wednesday 11:00 - 12:00 Tuesday and Thursday 15:00 - 16:00 Appointments Schedule an appointment by contacting the ESL Student Information Centre 010-4081560 Opening hours ESL Student Information Centre Monday 11:00 - 16:30 Tuesday through Friday 09:30 - 16:30 E-mail study advisors firstname.lastname@example.org