The study advisors are the point of contact for students in any of the faculty’s programmes. They provide personalised advice and guidance with regard to study-related matters. The study advisors can advise on a variety of matters including:
- study planning, study progress, problems with your study, and study delays;
- transition regulations;
- taking electives at another university;
- binding study advice;
- arrangements in the event of illness or personal problems;
- facilities for students with a functional impairment;
- facilities for student-athletes (‘Topsport’);
- continued degree programme.
The faculty has the following study advisors:
- Ms C.A. Dubbeldam (LLM)
- Ms R.K. Erkel (LLM)
- Ms J.S.P. Westercappel (LLM)
- Mr H.C. van Meijgaarden (LLM)
- Ms M.S. Pel (LLM)
- Ms I. Gielen-Willegers (LLM)
- Ms M. van den Houdt (LLM)
Are you reconsidering your study choice? Or do you want help deciding on a master programme? Click here for more information.
If so, you can register with the Erasmus Elite Sports. For questions related to your study (such as study planning), you can contact study advisor Ms R.K. Erkel (LLM), or one of the other study advisors.
Opening hours ESL Student Information Centre
Monday 11:00 - 16:30
Tuesday through Friday 09:30 - 16:30
E-mail study advisors: firstname.lastname@example.org