Post-master European Master in Law and Economics
This joint programme offers the unique opportunity for interdisciplinary studies of law and economics at multiple universities (European and non-European).
Why study this programme?
This joint programme organised by the Erasmus Mundus Law and Economics Consortium covers one academic year and is subdivided into three terms. You will study at renowned universities in an international and stimulating setting.
Graduates will be well prepared for a professional career in public organisations, in multinational law firms or consultancy firms.
- Programme name
- European Master in Law and Economics
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2020-2021)
- €5.500 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €5.500 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €9.500 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)