The Examination Board is responsible for the organisation and coordination of the quality of the study programme and the examinations of Erasmus School of Philosophy.
What does the Examination Board do?
The Examination Board of Erasmus School of Philosophy has several tasks, such as:
- the assessment of the quality of the exams;
- the examination of fraud (plagiarism);
- the execution of the Binding Study Advice (BSA);
- the monitoring of the coherence of the graduation programmes;
- keeping track of the quality and assessment of bachelor- and Master Theses;
- the admission for the Master programme;
- keeping track of the exam results
- keeping the Programme Committee informed.
The importance of the Examination Board for students
During the study Philosophy the Examination Board is very important for the students. They can contact the Examination Board in various stages during their studies.
For instance, the Board has to approve a bachelor or master examination and the application for an internship or exchange. In general, students have to receive permission from the Examination Board when they want to deviate from their standard curriculum. Furthermore, it is the Board’s task to ensure that students are treated equally.
|Dr. G.H. van Oenen||Chair|
|Dr. K.E.M. Bauer||Academic staff member|
|Dr. P.J.J. Delaere||Academic staff member|
|Dr. S.G.A. van Herpen||External member|
|Drs. T. Herold||Secretary|
|Dr. L.T. Slegtenhorst||Administrative secretary|