Current facets (News page)
Professor Han van Ruler of Erasmus School of Philosophy is awarded with a NWO Open Competition - SSH grant by the Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO).
- PhD defence Jasper van den Herik
On June 6 Jasper van den Herik will defend his PhD-thesis 'Talking about Talking: An Ecological-Enactive Perspective on Language'.
- PhD Defence Mireille Kirkels
On June 6, PhD candidate Mireille Kirkels will defend her doctoral thesis about the work and life of Gerrit Mannoury, a Dutch mathematician, philosopher and communist.
Reflecting about ethical values is of critical importance when approaching the current refugee crisis
- Law and Philosophy student Crystalina Agyeman about student life with a Double Degree
Crystalina Agyeman is a Double Degree student: she combines a bachelor in Philosophy with a bachelor in Law. She told us what this program has brought her so far.
The master Philosophy and the research master in Philosophy and Economics of Erasmus School of Philosophy have received great reviews in the ‘Selection Guide Masters’.
- Open Letter on the Asymmetry of ISDS
- Erasmus Journal for Philosophy and Economics
- PhD Defence James Grayot
- PhD defence Philippe Verreault-Julien