Innovation in the Digital Age
- Start date
Thursday 13 Jun 2019, 17:00
- End date
Thursday 13 Jun 2019, 21:30
Technology is pushing innovation forward with each day, but do we truly know what the hype is all about? What it's like to lead that wave of progress? The event will provide a comprehensive perspective on the challenge of launching, growing, and exiting a technology venture.
We will focus on the needs of aspiring high-tech entrepreneurs who lack the guidance and support and we invited true changemakers and innovators to help us do that.
- CTO of Picnic
- Senior Manager and Ai Expert at Deloitte
- Founder of Board of Innovation
- PhD Researcher at TU Eindhoven
- Innovation Program Lead at The Next Web
- Co-Founder of Blackbear
We prepared 2 Workshops with Innovation Leaders and a Session with Innovation Coach. Registrations will go live along the regular tickets and spots will be limited - once you register, your presence is mandatory so make sure to double check your agenda!
- There will also be time to network, have a drink and find your next cofounder.
- Tickets will go live on the 3rd of June, 17:00!