- Thursday 24 Feb 2022, 13:00 - 17:30
- Spoken Language
- Ticket information
Participation in this conference is free of charge. However, as capacity is limited, we ask you to register.
Registration remains open until 17 February 2022.
Are you interested in creating an inclusive environment at your institution?
Do you want to explore what inclusion in education means or can mean given our various cultural, national and historical contexts?
Then this conference is for you.
Changing Our Story refers to inclusive education from the perspective of a collaborative team of university professionals from the Czech Republic, Slovakia, the Netherlands and Ghana. This international team is going to work on professionalization in inclusive education from a cross-cultural perspective.
At the onset of the project Changing Our Story: The Pursuit of Inclusive Education you are cordially invited to take part at the international conference on inclusion and diversity!
This conference is for you if:
- you are interested in learning about inclusive education from an international perspective
- you are working in the field of inclusion or interested in working on the topic in the future
- you would like to broaden your understanding of inclusive education issues within your own cultural context
The conference is open to both staff and students, particularly students in leadership positions.
The conference will take place via Zoom and includes plenary lectures and interactive breakout sessions.
The full programme and details will be available on the Changing our Story project website.
What will you get from this conference?
- Insight into the project Changing Our Story: The Pursuit of Inclusive Education, its specific elements, including the development of the online course, professionalization skills, and possibilities of cooperation
- Gain new insights into various inclusive practices from around the world
Organization and funding
The conference is organized by:
- University of West Bohemia, CZ (UWB),
- Constantine the Philosopher University in Nitra, SK (CPU),
- The Hague University of Applied Sciences, NL (THUAS),
- International Institute of Social Studies of the Erasmus University Rotterdam, NL (ISS EUR)
- University of Development Studies, Ghana (UDS).
This event is co-funded by the European Commission.