Connective communication is a communication strategy that gives space for critical self-reflection while cultivating respectful and empathetic interactions. Through promoting emotional intelligence, self-knowledge and empathetic connection to others, it lays the groundwork for productive conversations regardless of topic.
- Nonviolent Communication
- Using a language of needs to take full responsibility for a dialogue.
- Depolarized Communication
- Learning how to talk to people you really disagree with.
- Intercultural Communication Training
- Developing the skills to communicate effectively with others in intercultural environments.
- Hot Moments
- Dealing with tension and emotion laden moments in the classroom.