Master Accounting & Financial Management
Ranked as top ten by FT for Masters in Management and with the Netherlands' widest selection of MSc programmes, Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University equips you for business.
Why study this programme?
- mix of instructional methods, from case studies and internships to group projects and individual research;
- small-scale interactive classes that engage you in debate and discussion of material;
- diverse international study body;
- the opportunity to interact, on and off campus, with leaders from the public, private and not-for- profit sectors;
- challenging academic theories that reflect the latest business and management thinking.
Once you graduate you will have an internationally recognised Master of Science degree in Business Administration.
- Official CROHO name
- M Business Administration
- Programme name
- Accounting & Financial Management
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2021-2022)
- €2,168 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €12,300 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €18,700 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)