Why study Master Global Business & Sustainability
In the face of a multi-faceted sustainability crisis this programme educates students with the skills and in-depth knowledge necessary to become innovative business leaders finding opportunity through providing societal solutions.
Through extensive interaction with business, our students think critically and constructively about international corporate strategies, sustainable business models, corporate governance, and stakeholder relationships.
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University is ranked as a top 10 player by the Financial Times European Masters in Management list. It has the widest selection of one-year MSc programmes in the Netherlands and is located in a city with a truly international flavour.
- A ground breaking master programme which examines critical aspects of the sustainability challenges facing business.
- Teaching of cutting-edge of advancements in sustainable business and underlying theory of leadership, issues management, corporate integrity and responsibility.
- Skills and expertise for a meaningful international career in either the business, governmental or non-profit sectors.
- understand the societal dimension of business operations;
- learn how businesses can contribute to society through interaction with both public and private stakeholders;
- learn through case studies, internships and research;
- gain extensive skills to become a business, academic or government leader;
and earn an MSc in Global Business & Sustainability.