The medical and pharmaceutical worlds are transforming substantially. You can be part of this transformation by leading organisations and teams to address emerging challenges in the medical sector, such as demographic fluxes, the aging population and the EU’s geopolitical evolution.
This sector provides exceptional opportunities for development and innovation – you just need to know how to lead this successfully. Seizing these opportunities requires a new generation of science professionals like you with unique skill sets, to benefit both society and patients.
In this MSc, you will learn:
- the factors that lead to the new, disruptive business models that will reshape the global healthcare system
- strategy and organisation
- how to generate and manage ideas
- how to manage innovation projects and teams
- the role of intellectual property, with specific application to the medical industry.