Apply for Master Philosophy (part-time)
Do you think you meet the requirements? Start your application in Studielink.
Making an application
Your application process must be finalised:
- by the 1st of August if you do not need to apply for a visa;
- by 1st of June if you do need to apply for a visa.
For more information, please visit the website of the International Office.
During the application process, you will need the following documents:
- certified copy of highest degree (if you do not have your degree yet, please add a note stating what degree you are about to obtain and when we may expect the certified copy);
- transcript of academic records (the courses you have followed and the grades you obtained for each of them);
- a copy of the information page of your passport.
The programme you need to register for in Studielink is called "Philosophy (in English)" or ''Filosofie'.