Current facets (Pre-Master)
Opportunity for staff mobility for South African academic staff
South African academic staff are invited to apply to spend 1-3 months at a EUSA_ID European University under a programme funded by the European Union.
South African EUSA_ID Partner Universities* are able to nominate or motivate staff to visit one of the Partner European universities. European Partner Universities** are able to invite researchers from any South African university to visit.
All interested applicants should look at the Staff Section of the EUSA_ID website and submit an application together with the mentioned documents.
*South African Partner Universities
- University of the Western Cape/School of Government/Instiute for Social Development (SoG/ISD) (Joint Coordinator)
- Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University/Department of Development Studies
- University of Cape Town/School of Economics
- University of Fort Hare/Department of Development Studies
- University of KwaZulu Natal/School of Development Studies
- University of Limpopo/Turfloop Graduate School of Leadership
- Ruhr University Bochum/Institute of Development Research and Development Policy (IEE) (Coordinator) (Germany)
- Erasmus University Rotterdam/International Institute of Social Studies (ISS) (Netherlands)
- University Duisburg/Essen/Institute of Political Science (IfP) (Germany)
- Palacký University/Department of Development Studies (Czech Republic)
- Sciences Po Bordeaux/University Bordeaux (France)
- University Paris 1/Department of Economics (France)
- University of Jyväskylä/Department for Social Sciences