Studies the interrelations between climate finance mechanisms, socio-environmental conflicts and climate securities in the Eastern Himalayas. Interested in the role of discourses in shaping finance flows and implicated power dynamics.
Is involved in Degrowth initiatives.
Also fulfills the position of Director of the Centre for Unusual Collaborations, aiming to increase the space for young researchers to work in inter- and transdisciplinary research.
International Institute of Social Studies
- Kortenaerkade 12, 's - Gravenhage
- Corinne Lamain (2023) - Whose security? Politics, risks and alternatives for climate security practices in agrarian-environmental perspectives - Journal of Peasant Studies - doi: 10.1080/03066150.2023.2246386 - [link]
- Corinne Lamain (2022) - Conflicting securities: contributions to a critical research agenda on climate security - Globalizations, 19 (8), 1257-1272 - doi: 10.1080/14747731.2022.2057093 - [link]
- Daniela Pessoa de Goes Calmon, JF (Julien-Francois) Gerber, S (Shivani) Kaul, Thomas Kiggell, Corinne Lamain, Oona Morrow, Yukari Sekine & Winne van Woerden (2021) - Embodying degrowth and turning the movement inside out - DevISSues, 23 (2) - [link]
- Sergio Coronado Delgado, Elyse Mills, Amod Shah, Adwoa Yeboah Gyapong, Yukari Sekine, Corinne Lamain & Natacha Bruna (2020) - Resource Grabbing in a Changing Environment - [link]