Post master programme Health Sciences
Explore the potential of medical research. In upcoming years, important discoveries will be made in the health sciences. Take part in unearthing these discoveries.
Why study this programme?
NIHES, at the Erasmus MC, is a top-ranked institution with a strong international dimension. Let them be your springboard to a career in international research, public health, health policy, health economics, clinical medicine, or pharmaceutical research.
Students will be prepared for careers in international research or in executive and advisory positions in public health, clinical medicine, drug research and health-policy development.
- Programme name
- Health Sciences
- Instruction language
- 13 months
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2018-2019)**
- €13.500 (Statutory fee)
- €13.500 (Institutional fee: EEA/EU students)
- €13.500 (Institutional fee: NON-EEA/EU students)
- * € 14.900 (EU/EEA, Non EU/EEA, part-time 2-year)