Post master programme Health Sciences
The MSc programme in Health Sciences focuses on training students who are already educated in research methodology, but wish to take a step further in developing a successful career in health science.
Why study this programme?
NIHES, at the Erasmus MC, is a top-ranked institution with a strong international dimension. Let them be your springboard to a career in international research, public health, health policy, health economics, clinical medicine, or pharmaceutical research.
The degree prepares you for a career in international research or in executive or advisory positions in public health, clinical medicine, pharmaceutical research, or health policy.
- Programme name
- Health Sciences
- Instruction language
- 13 months
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2018-2019)**
- €13.500 (Statutory fee)
- €13.500 (Institutional fee: EEA/EU students)
- €13.500 (Institutional fee: NON-EEA/EU students)
- * € 14.900 (EU/EEA, Non EU/EEA, part-time 2-year)