Research Master Public Administration and Organisational Science
This challenging two-year Research Master's programme focuses on key issues of Public Administration and Organisation Theory.
Why study this programme?
Through this intensive Master’s programme, you will gain the theoretical knowledge and methodological skills to analyse organisational and governance processes, such as strategic management, policy design and delivery, citizen engagement, public accountability, institutional learning.
These studies prepare you for a career in research, consultancy, government and the public sector at large.
- Programme name
- Public Administration and Organisational Science
- Instruction language
- Research Master
- 2 years
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2019-2020)
- €2.083 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €11.900 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €14.900 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)