Research Master Public Administration and Organisational Science
Do you want to learn how to respond to modern challenges like a changing climate, porous borders, the knowledge economy, the internet of things or robotica? Then this master programme is for you.
Why study this programme?
Through this challenging, two-year research master programme you will gain theoretical knowledge and methodological skills. These skills will help you to analyse organisational and governance processes. One can think of strategic management, policy design and delivery, citizen engagement, public accountability and institutional learning.
This research master programme prepares you for a career in research, consultancy, government and the public sector at large.
- Programme name
- Public Administration and Organisational Science
- Instruction language
- Research Master
- 2 years
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2019-2020)
- €2.083 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €11.900 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €14.900 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)