Studenten Media & Communicatie en stages
We are looking for corporate, government and non-profit organizations and companies to participate in our Internship programme by hosting one or more students for a work placement. In their second year, all the bachelor in Media and Communication (IBCoM) students are required to take an internship in the field of communication and media relevant to their career goals and to help them connecting their coursework with the professional world.
About Media and Communication at Erasmus University
The Department of Media & Communication is a young, dynamic Department within Erasmus University's Erasmus School of History, Culture and Communication (ESHCC).
In addition to our Dutch-language Master programs in Media and Journalism and Media and Culture, we offer several international degree programmes and minor programmes, which are fully taught in English:
- The International Bachelor's bachelor's programme in Communication and Media (IBCoM).
- A Master's programme in Media & Creative Industries.
- A Master's programme in Media, Culture and Society.
- A Master's programne in Media and Business.
- A Research Master's programnr in the Sociology of Culture, Media and the Arts.
- A minor in Communication, Culture and Organizations.
- A minor in Media, Culture and Society.
Each of the above programs has a strong international focus and is home to an internationally and culturally diverse student population. Our students come from all over the world, representing more than 50 nationalities. Our lecturers and staff members come from a variety of countries and in many cases received their bachelor's, master's or doctoral degree from a university outside their country of origin.