Bachelor Courses Related to Diversity & Inclusion
Diversity and Inclusion in education at Erasmus University Rotterdam is very important for eliminating implicit and explicit barriers that prevent the full participation of all members of society.
Erasmus University Rotterdam offers different bachelor programmes and courses in which diversity and inclusion play an important part. As education plays a big role in forming judgments and decisions, it is of importance that the themes of diversity and inclusion are included in the academic curriculum. The list as given below contains all the bachelor courses per faculty that relate to Diversity & Inclusion.
- CM2076 Diversity in Popular Culture and Advertising
- CC3072 Cultural Lifestyles and Participation
- CH2207 Social and Cultural History
- CM2027 Cultural Identities and New Media
- CH2206 Religion, Culture and Global Encounters
- CM1010 Intercultural Communication
- CM2026 Intercultural Communication at Work
- CM9003 Cultural Influences on Communication
- FSWP-MINOR-6A Crosscultural Psychology (Minor, 15 EC)
- FSWE2-052-A Deviantie en Criminaliteit in de Stad (NL)
- FSWC2-030 International Migration
- FSWBMINMED Migratie en Diversiteit: governance in de multicuturele samenleving (NL)
- FSWE1-082-A Ontwikkeling en Onderwijs vanuit Multicultureel Perspectief (NL)