Food, drinks, shops & services
The Erasmus University Rotterdam is a university with international appeal and a vibrant campus. Of course that's reflected by its food and beverage facilities. Whether it's an exotic meal you're after, a working lunch or a quick bite to eat, Woudestein campus has got it all. In between lectures or during a working day, you can even get your daily groceries here! The campus houses a range of shops and businesses.
See the latest updates on corona on this page.
Update January 20th: The Netherlands is in full lockdown, this means that there will be no physical education on campus. The following places will remain open:
- For the time being, the Food Plaza is open: Has Doner Kebab, Tosti World and Sohmi.
- Erasmus Pavilion is open for take-away.
- The tennis court at Erasmus Sport remains open (see Erasmus Sport).
- Child day care centre Partou and physiotherapy Woudestein remain open.
- The study places in the University Library are open for students who need it most (see education on campus).