Food, drinks, shops & services
The Erasmus University Rotterdam is a university with international appeal and a vibrant campus. Of course that's reflected by its food and beverage facilities. Whether it's an exotic meal you're after, a working lunch or a quick bite to eat, Woudestein campus has got it all. In between lectures or during a working day, you can even get your daily groceries here! The campus houses a range of shops and businesses.
See the latest updates on corona on this page.
Update 8 April: The Netherlands is in lockdown, this means that there will be no physical education on campus. The following places will remain open:
- Jack Bean, New Fork, Has donner Kebab (also open at Saturday), Tosti World (also open at Sat/Sun), Sohmi and Starbucks in the Food Plaza are open (possible open at different times/days and limited menu choice).
- Erasmus Pavilion is open for take-away (possible open at different times/days and limited menu choice).
- Erasmus Sport cafe is open for take-away (possible open at different times/days and limited menu choice).
- The temporarily pop-up of Vitam at the University Library is open from 9.00 - 16.30 hrs.
- The tennis court at Erasmus Sport remains open (see Erasmus Sport).
- Studystore, Child day care centre Partou, physiotherapy Woudestein and Hair Design by Lydia are open.
- The study places in the University Library are open for students who need it most (see education on campus).