- Course dates
This programme runs two times a year, click here for the exact start dates.
€3,400 - We offer a 10% discount for alumni from Erasmus University Rotterdam and RSM. Click here for more information about the discount.
Learn the language of finance in business. After all, you need to understand finance for successful decision-making. This three-day programme provides senior managers with the necessary financial knowledge and skills you need to work effectively with your colleagues in finance and accounting.
By participating in this programme, you will:
- understand key financial statements
- apply the major ratios to analyse financial performance and strength
- explore various methods to analyse investment projects
- learn how to forecast cash flows and discount rates for investment decision-making
- articulate and apply the principles of value-based management
- investigate the key methods for business valuation.
- Email address
All of our RSM open programmes can also be offered ‘in-company’ to a group of participants solely from your organisation. This allows you to concentrate fully on your organisation’s own issues and situation, and we can schedule the programme at the time and location you prefer. We can also tailor the content to fit your organisation’s needs. Please feel free to contact us for a no-obligation proposal and to explore the possibilities.
This is a programme of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University. For more information about the programme, visit our website: RSM.NL/FSM