- Course dates
This programme runs four times a year, click here for the exact start dates.
€2,700 - We offer a 10% discount for alumni from Erasmus University Rotterdam and RSM. Click here for more information about the discount.
Modern and effective project management techniques require skills that allow the seamless integration of best practice tools with good leadership and team management within an organisation. Learn best-practice tools and people skills for effective project management during our three-day Project Management in Practice programme, designed by RSM Executive Education.
By participating in this programme, you will:
- learn how to organise and support projects
- explore best practices and tools in planning, organising, controlling, managing project risks, and successfully delivering projects
- discover how to create interactive project teams and empower them
- investigate the personal competencies that are vital for successful project management
- put your new knowledge into practice if you choose to work on your own projects during the course.
- Email address
All of our RSM open programmes can also be offered ‘in-company’ to a group of participants solely from your organisation. This allows you to concentrate fully on your organisation’s own issues and situation, and we can schedule the programme at the time and location you prefer. We can also tailor the content to fit your organisation’s needs. Please feel free to contact us for a no-obligation proposal and to explore the possibilities.
This is a programme of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University. For more information about the programme, visit our website: RSM.NL/PM