Course Rules for Effective Decision-Making
- Course dates
Learn new ways of thinking to keep your decision-making relevant.
This programme aims to help managers understand how the mind works, and how to use this understanding for professional success. You will learn to:
- identify any ‘illusions of understanding’ in your organisation and improve your ability to recognise and deal with the unconscious biases that give rise to it
- adapt your organisation’s decision-making according to new technology such as AI and machine learning
- allow your organisation to benefit from the latest research into how consumers actually make decisions about money, time, products, and services
- deal with uncertainty and risk, and the process of ‘separating signal from noise’
- apply principles of social influence to consumers’ decisions and those in your organisation
- incorporate behavioural economics in your organization.
Who should attend?
This programme is designed for experienced managers and consultants from organisations of all sizes and from various functional areas including operations, marketing, innovation and human resources, who are seeking to deepen their executive decision-making skills. An evaluation is part of the selection process.
- Course dates
- 3 days
- Offered by
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
- Business administration
- Instruction language
- External link
- Read more about this programme