This programme runs two times a year, click here for the exact start dates.
€ 3,200 - We offer a 10% discount for alumni from Erasmus University Rotterdam and RSM. Click here for more information about the discount.
People in companies typically make hundreds of decisions every day; some of them have long-term implications. But big data and smart technology are changing the process of decision-making. This three-day programme will teach you new ways of thinking to keep your decision-making relevant.
This programme aims to help managers understand how the mind works, and how to use this understanding for professional success. You will learn to:
- identify any ‘illusions of understanding’ in your organisation and improve your ability to recognise and deal with the unconscious biases that give rise to it
- adapt your organisation’s decision-making according to new technology such as AI and machine learning
- allow your organisation to benefit from the latest research into how consumers actually make decisions about money, time, products, and services
- deal with uncertainty and risk, and the process of ‘separating signal from noise’
- apply principles of social influence to consumers’ decisions and those in your organisation
- incorporate behavioural economics in your organization.
All of our RSM open programmes can also be offered ‘in-company’ to a group of participants solely from your organisation. This allows you to concentrate fully on your organisation’s own issues and situation, and we can schedule the programme at the time and location you prefer. We can also tailor the content to fit your organisation’s needs. Please feel free to contact us for a no-obligation proposal and to explore the possibilities.
This is a programme of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University. For more information about the programme, visit our website: RSM.NL/LDDA