Deposit Refund Procedure
If you transferred money to the university bank account in order to demonstrate you have sufficient financial means to cover your living expenses in the Netherlands, you can request a refund of the deposit.
Please take into consideration that the bank costs have been deducted and the amount you will receive from us might be less than the amount you transferred.
- your enrolment at EUR is complete
- you are in the possession of an IBAN bank account registered under your name
- you received an email from us about the procedure
- Go to ‘My Cases’ In Osiris Student, where we will start your procedure already.
- Check the amount we will transfer and fill in the form
- Upload all the required documents for the refund procedure in Osiris Student.
Please make sure that your name and account number are both visible on the document you upload.
In general it takes about two weeks for the payments to be processed. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you do not receive the money in your bank account within two weeks after you submitted the refund request.