Students from other faculties can in principle participate in the (optional) courses offered. For some courses, a maximum number of elective students or participants applies.
Before you apply, you must obtain permission from the examination committee of your own study program. After you have obtained this permission, you can register as an elective student. In addition to the permission of the examination committee, you must add your motivation letter and curriculum vitae.
If you are interested in following an elective course in the Neuroscience program, first contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in following an elective course in the NIHES program Health Sciences or Clinical Research, please visit https://www.nihes.com/about-nihes/academic-calendar/ The following courses are not open to elective course students: all SC courses, PU03 and PU04.
How to prepare your application
Deadline for application: 3 weeks before the start of the course
Prepare the following documents
- A letter of motivation in English (max. 500 words!), explaining why you would like to attend the course(s).
- An extensive curriculum vitae (résumé) (only applicable for NIHES) in English (using Europass format), including:
- a list of educational institutes attended and corresponding dates;
- degree(s) obtained or expected to obtain;
- work experience and corresponding dates of employment for each position held;
- research experience and a complete list of publications;
- all other relevant information.
- A scan of the letter of the Examining Board of your Master’s programme that they approve of your participation in our course(s).