Choosing the right university and study programme in times of coronavirus can be a challenge. Although it is not possible to visit our campus or meet our representatives in person at this moment, Erasmus University would like to help you in your search for the right information.
Check out our tips on how to prepare.
What’s available and how can you use it?
- General information: studying and living in the Netherlands is different from other countries. Check the recorded orientation session and housing webinar to find out how.
- Join an online event: join an information session with our students.
- Virtual experience: discover what our campus, classrooms and the city look like from your phone.
- List of programmes: easy overview with links for more information about their curricula, admission requirements and career options.
- Recorded sessions: find out if the programme is the right study option for you, just like at an Open Day! (more sessions are added when available)
- Chat with current students: they can answer your questions and tell you about their experiences first-hand.
- Programme contacts: for questions about the contents of the programme.
- Admission contacts: in case you have questions about your individual situation and how it affects your application.
All masters of the theme Health
Toggle the specialisation for more information.
- Presentation by a student
- Presentation Master HCM
- Online Zoom Information session by Isabelle Fabbricotti, programme director HCM/Zorgmanagement
- Lecture about Governance and Strategy
- by Kim Putters, director of The Netherlands Institute for Social Research/Sociaal Cultureel Planbureau and Professor of Health Management
- Chat with our students
- Programme webpage
- Programme contact: