The Foundation A.A. van Beek-Fonds, instituted by Mr. A.A. van Beek, aims to advance academic education at Erasmus University Rotterdam. It does so by granting financial contributions to students and other individuals associated with the university, who:
1) go on exchange/internship abroad;
2) Have no to little experience abroad;
3) have insufficient financial means to go on exchange.
Who can apply?
Fulltime students at the Erasmus University Rotterdam who:
- Go on exchange as part of the curriculum of their studies and for which they receive at least 15 ECTS;
- Have not previously received support from the A.A. van Beek Fonds;
- Qualify for an additional scholarship from the Dutch government (DUO);
- Preferably go on exchange for the first time;
- Preferably go on exchange outside of Europe.
Level of study
Scholarship / Grant in €
Differs per situation
|Deadline||3 February 2020; 1 June 2020; 2 November 2020. Departure date should be at least six weeks after the deadline|
More details & contact
Website: A.A. van Beek Fonds
Application - A.A. van Beek Fonds
Applications can be submitted via the application portal of Stichting Erasmus Trustfonds.
- Click ‘Sign in’ and create an account
- Click ‘new application’
- Under ‘Grant type’ select the option ‘student support’
- Fill out the form and add the necessary attachments
- Submit your application in step 8 by clicking the button ‘Submit’
- Before submitting your application, please carefully read the application guidelines.
Should you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Deadline: 3 February 2020, 1 June 2020, 2 November 2020
The Foundation A.A. van Beek-Fonds, instituted by Mr. A.A. van Beek, aims to advance academic education at Erasmus University Rotterdam. It does so by granting financial contributions to students and other individuals associated with the university, who wish to acquire further qualifications within the curriculum and complement their studies through a consecutive stay of at least four weeks in Europe, and at least eight weeks outside Europe – in a country where Dutch or a related language is not the working language.