Master Commercial and Company Law
The LL.M. programme in Commercial and Company provides you with a thorough insight into the legal aspects of doing business in an international setting.
Why study this programme?
This programme offers a unique combination of courses in the field of company and commercial law, and with general courses in European Private Law and comparative private law. You get educated by excellent teaching staff. They have both a solid (international) academic background as a wealth of experience from commercial and legal practise.
The LL.M. programme Commercial and Company Law is an excellent start for a successful (international) career!
- Official CROHO name
- Commercial Law
- Programme name
- Commercial and Company Law
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2019-2020)
- €2.083 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €11.900 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €11.900 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)