Current facets (Pre-Master)
Master Commercial and Company Law
Commercial and Company Law: provides you with the legal aspects of doing business in an international setting.
Waarom deze opleiding?
A unique combination of specialist courses in the field of company and commercial law, and with general courses in European Private Law and comparative private law. You are educated by excellent teaching staff. They have both a solid (international) academic background as a wealth of experience from commercial and legal practise.
Commercial and Company Law is an excellent start for a successful (international) career!
- Officiële CROHO naam
- Commercial Law
- Programme name
- Commercial and Company Law
- 1 jaar
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Collegegeld (2019-2020)
- €2.078 (Wettelijk tarief)
- €11.900 (Instellingstarief: EER-studenten)
- €11.900 (Instellingstarief: niet-EER/EU-studenten)