Master International and European Union Law
Explore the processes and consequences of increased economic integration, which are ongoing both within the European Union and internationally.
Why study this programme?
- Study the processes of economic integration and its impact for the rule of law, democracy and human rights from a International and European legal perspective.
- Develop excellent legal advisory and cross-cultural communication skills that provide an ideal start for an international career in public organisations at national or international levels, multinational law firms or consultancy firms.
As a graduate you will have the skills to critically and constructively analyse contemporary issues in international and European Law.
- Official CROHO name
- Programme name
- International and European Union Law
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2018-2019)
- €2.060 (Statutory fee)
- €11.600 (Institutional fee: EEA/EU students)
- €11.600 (Institutional fee: NON-EEA/EU students)