Thank you for your interest in our programme International and European Union Law! Below you will find more information for you application. Select the option that is applicable to you.
You have to take the following steps:
- Start your application at Studielink;
- After completing your application, you will receive a link to access the EUR Admission Portal.
- In this portal, you are invited to finalise your application by uploading the required documents and answering some additional questions.
Applications based on advancement regulations and a complete transfer programme can be sent throughout the year.
If you want to enrol from another university, please note that you have to be registered before 20 August. This includes your request in Studielink and your documents.
All Master programmes start on on 1 September.
Take the following steps to apply for the LL.M programme.
Start your application request in Studielink.
After completing your application via Studielink, you will receive two e-mails*:
- Check your email for the link to the EUR ADMISSION PORTAL
- Check your email for login details (ERNA account and password)
*Please be aware that automatically generated emails may end up in your spam or junk folder. Therefore, check these folders!
Finalise your application in the EUR Admission Portal.
In this portal, you are invited to finalise your application by uploading the required documents and answering some additional questions. Once you have done this, you can submit your application. You can start working in the portal, save your entries and use your login information to return to the portal later.
For your reference, please see the admission requirements.
Please provide the following documents before 1 July*:
- An original certified copy of your law diploma (online and hard copy);
- An original certified copy of your transcript (list of grades including a description of the grading system)(online and hard copy);
- Original proof or original certified copy of your English proficiency (online and hard copy);
- Curriculum vitae;
- A motivational letter;
- Two original letters of recommendation (letterhead, including name and address of reference, dated and signed);
- A copy of your passport.
*If the language of these documents is not English or Dutch, original certified English translations must be enclosed.
12.00 hours (GMT+2)
International students - visa
Please note that applicants must already be unconditionally admitted before 1 July at 12.00 hrs (GMT +2). This means that all required documentation (certified copy of degree, proof of language proficiency etc. has already been provided and approved by Erasmus School of Law) before 1 July.
In case you meet all the graduation requirements for 100% before 1 July and only have to wait for the graduation ceremony at your university we require an official statement of your university that you have met the graduation requirements before 1 July. The report must clearly state that you have graduated. Please note that you still have to submit an original certified copy of your law degree before 1 August.
If you fulfil the graduation requirements after 1 July, we are not able to take your application further for this academic year.
12.00 hours (GMT+2)
EU/EEA students - no visa.
Applications received after this deadline will also be considered. Applications submitted after the indicated deadline will only be reviewed after approval of the relevant programme director. All applicants are advised to apply as early as possible.