A choice for International and European Union Law at Erasmus University in Rotterdam is a choice for our small-scale education form and international and European legal perspective. Below you can read the main reasons why other International and European Union Law students preceded you.
- You study the processes of economic integration and its impact on the rule of law, democracy and human rights from an International and European legal perspective;
- You will develop exceptional legal advisory and cross-cultural communication skills that provide an ideal start for an international career in public organisations at national or international levels, multinational law firms or consultancy firms;
- You acquire an active working knowledge of the trade rules of the EU and the World Trade Organization (WTO);
- Courses are taught by international staff members who are also active in legal practice;
- We offer small-scale education in an international classroom;
- Benefit from discussions with well-known academic scholars and practitioners, such as judges, politicians and representatives of international organisations;
- You can participate in study trips to Brussels, Geneva or Strasbourg.