Philosophy and Economics
Current facets (Pre-Master)
Research Master Philosophy and Economics
The Research Master Philosophy and Economics aims to prepare students for an academic career in the area of philosophy and economics.
Why study this programme?
- Study in an intensive two-year full time programme.
- Prepare for PhD studies at the Erasmus Institute for Philosophy and Economics (EIPE) and top-quality programmes elsewhere.
- One of the best research master programmes in Philosophy and among the Top-22 of all master programmes in the Netherlands.
The research master aims to prepare students for an academic career in the area of philosophy of economics.
- Programme name
- Philosophy and Economics
- Instruction language
- Research Master
- 2 years
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2019-2020)
- €2.083 (Statutory fee)
- €4.100 (Institutional fee: EEA/EU students)
- €4.100 (Institutional fee: NON-EEA/EU students)