Research Master Research Master in Philosophy and Economics
The Research Master aims to prepare students for an academic career in the area of philosophy and economics, as well as to provide unique skills for careers in the private and public sector.
Why study this programme?
Study in an intensive two-year full time programme. Prepare for PhD studies at the Erasmus Institute for Philosophy and Economics (EIPE) and top-quality programmes elsewhere. One of the best research master programmes in Philosophy and among the Top-22 of all master programmes in the Netherlands.
When graduating from the Research Master you will be well-prepared for a subsequent PhD in philosophy and economics, as well as advisory positions in the private and public sector.
- Programme name
- Research Master in Philosophy and Economics
- Instruction language
- Research Master
- 2 years
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2021-2022)
- €2,168 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €4,200 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €4,200 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)