DoCENT Conference: How to enhance digital creativity in education?
- Start date
Wednesday 25 Sep 2019, 14:00
- End date
Thursday 26 Sep 2019, 13:00
- Naples, Italy (full details on website)
- Spoken Language
Are you interested in fostering students’ motivation, imagination and curiosity? Then DoCENT can provide you with interesting solutions. Thanks to Information and Communications Technology (ICT), teachers are able to implement innovative teaching methods and engage with their students in an effective way. But how? If you are a teacher, teacher educator or future teacher and want to improve your inventiveness and creativity in teaching, then join us at the DoCENT conference 2019!
The conference will provide you with the most recent pragmatic insights on developing and implementing digital creativity in Education, including a framework of digital creative teaching competences, a training model combining a curriculum and a MOOC, with a serious game and a series of gamification elements.
The event will take place on the 25th and 26th of September in Naples, Italy, and it will showcase all the results of the Erasmus+ project DoCENT.
Who should attend?
- Teacher educators;
- Educational policy makers;
- EdTech research centres and companies;
- In-service teachers;
- Pre-service teachers.
- Experiment the integration of pedagogical scenarios related to digital creativity with the DoCENT tools (Serious game, MOOC, OERs) during the workshop sessions on 26th September;
- Learn from experts in the field how to improve your digital skills and make the most of your creativity in teaching;
- Benefit from the opportunity to network with experts and partners, gather ideas, ask questions and participate in social activities;
- Discover Naples and enjoy the wonders of the UNESCO world heritage site, as well as natural sights, including Mount Vesuvius, Capri Island and the Amalfi coast.