Master Accounting and Finance
Accounting and finance: the unique combination that will give you a headstart as an 'all-round' financial business economics specialist.
Why study this programme?
The Master specialisation Accounting and Finance offers you both a broad focus and the chance to match our programme to your own interests. So if you are looking for a made-to-measure academic education that’s held in highest regard in the field of finance worldwide, do join us here in Rotterdam.
At the Erasmus School of Economics, you find yourself in a city with one of the largest ports of the world, a diverse multi-ethnic community and an interesting maritime tradition.
- Official CROHO name
- M Accounting, Auditing and Control
- Programme name
- Accounting and Finance
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2019-2020)
- €2.083 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €11.900 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €15.000 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)