Master Business Analytics & Management
The MScBA Business Analytics & Management study teaches you to understand, solve and communicate operational, tactical and strategic challenges from data in organisations.
Why study this programme?
Complex data challenges in companies need advanced analytics, the results can be extremely valuable for business. You learn through hands-on workshops and in-depth training to detect patterns and trends. You will find the causal relationships when you tackle real-life business problems in the business world.
Graduates of this programme will have strategic business and management skills who can create business benefits using advanced analytics.
- Programme name
- Business Analytics & Management
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2021-2022)
- €2,168 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €12,300 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €18,700 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)