Master Commercial and Company Law
This LL.M. programme provides you with a thorough insight into the legal aspects of doing business in an international setting.
Why study this programme?
This LL.M. programme offers a unique combination of courses in the field of company and commercial law, and with general courses in European private law and comparative private law. You get educated by excellent teaching staff. They have both a solid (international) academic background as well as a wealth of experience in the commercial and legal practice.
Graduates will find employment in law firms or law courts, in the academic and business world or in various other sectors of the economy.
- Official CROHO name
- Commercial Law
- Programme name
- Commercial and Company Law
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2021-2022)
- €2,168 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €12,300 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €12,300 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)