Master Digitalisation, Surveillance & Societies
Across cultures, professionals are facing questions about surveillance, privacy, and digital security. These are also related to more daunting inquiries about ethics and norms through digital media.
Why study this programme?
Are you interested in the social, cultural and ethical consequences of new and established technologies, the way that our use of terms like ‘privacy’ and ‘security’ actually shape people’s lives, the interplay between technology shaping our lives, and social actors shaping technology? Then this is the master for you.
You will be up for careers in the tech sector, as well as journalism, regulation and policy work.
- Official CROHO name
- M Mediastudies
- Programme name
- Digitalisation, Surveillance & Societies
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2021-2022)*
- €2,168 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €11,800 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €11,800 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)
- * Please visit www.eur.nl/en/tuition-fees for more information