Quench your thirst for the mathematical side of everything. Become an indispensable expert in effectively combining economic theory and quantitative analysis.
Why study this programme?
If you want to extend your econometric knowledge beyond linear regression, instrument variable regression, limited dependent variables models and time series analysis, Erasmus School of Economics is where you want to be. Together with the Econometric Institute, we offer a high-quality advanced curriculum that combines advanced theory with extensive case-based training.
The quantitative skills you acquire in this programme are your ticket to a great starting position on the job market.
- Official CROHO name
- Econometrics and Management Science
- Programme name
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2019-2020)
- €2.083 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €11.900 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €15.000 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)