Master Finance and Investments
Explore decision-making and its implications for finance, investments and financial management in the MSc in Finance and Investments from Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University.
Why study this programme?
- an in-depth understanding of the theory and practice of financial management;
- a research-driven programme ensuring the latest theories and applications;
- a practice-based approach, achieved through case assignments, exercises, and exposure to guest speakers from the financial industry;
- a wide selection of master electives so your programme suits your own interests.
The programme prepares you for work in investment and merchant banks, for insurance and pension funds, in the public sector, and for multinationals.
- Official CROHO name
- Finance & Investments
- Programme name
- Finance and Investments
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2018-2019)
- €2.060 (Statutory fee)
- €11.600 (Institutional fee: EEA/EU students)
- €17.500 (Institutional fee: NON-EEA/EU students)