Programme in short
Understand interactions of people with an MSc Human Resource Management from Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University, for more effective, creative and community-oriented employees.
Key Facts & Figures
- Mode of study
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Study points (EC)
- Campus Woudestein
- Start date
- Application Deadline (EEA)
- 15 May
Why study this programme?
- a knowledge-intensive, flexible and innovative master programme;
- latest Human Resource Management (HRM) research insights and concepts taught by a top-class international teaching faculty;
- opportunity to put theory and practice into an organisational strategy;
- exposure to and practical experience in the real business world through internships;
- interactive classes in an international student group.
Want to learn more? Meet us here
As the strategic impact of the HRM function within businesses grows, so too does the need for HR professionals. Graduates start their careers equipped with this highly sought-after expertise.