Master Human Resource Management
Understand interactions of people with an MSc Human Resource Management from Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University, for more effective, creative and community-oriented employees.
Why study this programme?
- a knowledge-intensive, flexible and innovative master programme;
- latest Human Resource Management (HRM) research insights and concepts taught by a top-class international teaching faculty;
- opportunity to put theory and practice into an organisational strategy;
- exposure to and practical experience in the real business world through internships;
- interactive classes in an international student group.
As the strategic impact of the HRM function within businesses grows, so too does the need for HR professionals. Graduates start their careers equipped with this highly sought-after expertise.
- Official CROHO name
- M Human Resource Management
- Programme name
- Human Resource Management
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2021-2022)
- €2,168 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €12,300 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €18,700 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)