Master International and European Union Law
Explore the processes and consequences of increased economic integration, which are ongoing within the European Union and internationally. Discover the field of International and European Union Law.
Why study this programme?
- Study the processes of economic integration and its impact for the rule of law, democracy and European human rights from a International and European legal perspective.
- Develop excellent legal advisory and cross-cultural communication skills that provide an ideal start for an international career in public organisations at national level, in Europe or at international level, multinational law firms or consultancy firms.
As a graduate you will have the skills to critically and constructively analyse contemporary issues in international and European Law.
- Official CROHO name
- Programme name
- International and European Union Law
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2019-2020)
- €2.083 (Statutory fee)
- €11.900 (Institutional fee: EEA/EU students)
- €11.900 (Institutional fee: NON-EEA/EU students)